DPS to edit, retrieve and review documents easily in a controlled collaborative working environment...
IDM DPS is a writing system for any organised reference works. It is suitable for monolingual and bilingual dictionaries of any type and can also be used to produce a thesaurus, a biographical dictionary, a dictionary of quotations or an encyclopaedia.
The DPS is focused on simple editing and production process efficiency. It guarantees:
- Organized collaborative work for remote freelancers and in-house editors,
- Simple handling with specific features for writing, proofreading, browsing and committing,
- Final layout control (via a proofing device in a printed format),
- Data high consistency and safety,
- Data structure enhancement.
The DPS Dictionary Writing System is currently used in production by almost 500 authors worldwide on dictionaries and reference works in English (ASCII), Japanese, Chinese (ideograms) and Slovenian (with diacritic marks).
Authors' writing experience and managers' practices demonstrate substantial productivity gains by using such an easy and vivid electronic production system.